Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 4th. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for about $4.44 or 0.00119078 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Indodax, BigONE and Coinut. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $478.45 million and $142.42 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $124.68 or 0.03340224 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin ProfileEthereum Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 107,644,111 coins. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official message board is forum.ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, LBank, Instant Bitex, LiteBit.eu, BigONE, Upbit, ChaoEX, BtcTrade.im, Bithumb, HitBTC, Coinhub, Bitfinex, FCoin, CoinBene, Koineks, Coinbase Pro, Indodax, Gatehub, Bitsane, Binance, Kraken, Liquid, OKCoin International, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Exmo, EXX, Bittrex, C-CEX, Korbit, BTC Trade UA, BitForex, QBTC, Coinsuper, Huobi, Ovis, CoinEx, Stocks.Exchange, Coinroom, ABCC, RightBTC, Bibox, ZB.COM, HBUS, Exrates, Kucoin, Cryptomate, CPDAX, Poloniex, Coinut, OKEx, BTC-Alpha, BCEX, CoinExchange, Gate.io, CoinTiger, CoinEgg, Coinnest, Coinone, C2CX, BTC Markets, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.