Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 23rd. One Elastic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Upbit. During the last week, Elastic has traded up 15.1% against the U.S. dollar. Elastic has a total market cap of $7.27 million and approximately $33,450.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00054653 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006088 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001708 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000109 BTC.
Elastic Coin ProfileElastic uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 8th, 2017. Elastic’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 91,676,277 coins. Elastic’s official website is www.elastic.pw. Elastic’s official Twitter account is @elastic_coin. Elastic’s official message board is talk.elasticexplorer.org. The Reddit community for Elastic is /r/XEL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Elastic Coin Trading
Elastic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.