GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLC) traded up 16.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 23rd. One GoldCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0734 or 0.00000690 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. GoldCoin has a market capitalization of $3.06 million and $33,852.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GoldCoin has traded 26.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $139.79 or 0.01313586 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00017822 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001813 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00011724 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
GoldCoin ProfileGLC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,662,072 coins. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. GoldCoin’s official message board is www.goldcointalk.org.
GoldCoin Coin Trading
GoldCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.