Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 30th. One Nano coin can now be purchased for $0.68 or 0.00009251 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Nanex, Bit-Z and Koinex. Nano has a market capitalization of $90.02 million and approximately $3.53 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Nano has traded up 0.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7,307.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $132.88 or 0.01819430 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.35 or 0.02852755 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.50 or 0.00581874 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00011212 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.10 or 0.00631215 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00063453 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00024030 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.50 or 0.00390196 BTC.
Nano is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,297 coins. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net.
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Nanex, Koinex, RightBTC, HitBTC, CoinEx, CoinFalcon, Gate.io, Mercatox, Coindeal, Bit-Z, OKEx, Binance and Bitinka. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.