Origo (CURRENCY:OGO) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 23rd. Origo has a total market capitalization of $3.35 million and approximately $940,458.00 worth of Origo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Origo token can currently be purchased for $0.0350 or 0.00000329 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Bittrex and Bilaxy. In the last seven days, Origo has traded 49.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $751.34 or 0.07061967 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00035407 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001248 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00015911 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009334 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000468 BTC.
Origo ProfileOrigo (OGO) is a token. Its genesis date was June 18th, 2018. Origo’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,740,352 tokens. The Reddit community for Origo is /r/origonetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Origo’s official website is origo.network. Origo’s official Twitter account is @ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Origo’s official message board is medium.com/@origonetwork.
Buying and Selling Origo
Origo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bittrex and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Origo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Origo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Origo Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.