This tutorial is about How to remove personal information from Google Search. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to remove personal information from Google Search. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
- Check How to remove personal information from Google Search
- How to remove personal information from Google Search
- Final words: How to remove personal information from Google Search
Check How to remove personal information from Google Search
Google is an American company best known as a search engine. Although the company has made a name for itself as a search engine and most of its revenue comes from advertising, it has diversified into a number of areas, including cloud computing, software and hardware. The company recently entered the mobile hardware market with the development of its first Google phone, the Pixel. The company’s cloud drive is called Google Cloud and includes things like G Suite, the company’s productivity apps like Gmail, and Google Drive.
If you see your personal information, such as phone number and address, in Google search results, you can ask Google to remove it. The search giant announced in a blog post that it will remove personally identifiable information from Google search results. The new feature is being introduced to give users more control over their sensitive personally identifiable information. Users may ask Google to delete their personal information, such as phone number, email address or postal address.
“Under this new policy enhancement, users can now request removal of additional information when they find it in search results, including personal contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, or postal addresses. The policy also allows for the deletion of additional information that could pose an identity theft risk, such as sensitive login credentials. The steps to remove personal information from Google Search are described below.
How to remove personal information from Google Search
- Go to the Google support page (www.support.google.com)
- Search for “Request to delete your personal information on Google”
- Fill out a form that will ask you to provide authentic information backed by relevant links.
- Submit the form after filling in the necessary details about the information you want Google to remove from search results.
- Now, Google will send you an automatic response confirming that it has received the request. The company will take some time to review your request and may ask you to provide more information. If Google takes action, it will send you an email to broadcast.
Final words: How to remove personal information from Google Search
I hope you understand this article, How to remove personal information from Google Search. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.