Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 41.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 22nd. Blakecoin has a total market capitalization of $38,313.00 and $10.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Blakecoin has traded 34.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Blakecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,868.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $313.20 or 0.02882997 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $142.19 or 0.01308865 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $490.07 or 0.04511024 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $115.86 or 0.01065526 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016845 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00084568 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.80 or 0.01047494 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.78 or 0.00283329 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Blakecoin Coin Profile
Blakecoin (BLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 22,340,680 coins. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blakecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.