MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded down 3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 22nd. MonaCoin has a total market capitalization of $180.38 million and $38.36 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MonaCoin has traded 38.1% higher against the dollar. One MonaCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.74 or 0.00025677 BTC on popular exchanges including Fisco, Bleutrade, CryptoBridge and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,695.73 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $310.55 or 0.02905516 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $141.83 or 0.01327011 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $477.83 or 0.04470628 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $114.65 or 0.01072770 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00017204 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00085712 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.23 or 0.01059413 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.71 or 0.00287314 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000031 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
MONA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. The official website for MonaCoin is monacoin.org. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, Bleutrade, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Bitbank, Zaif, Fisco, Livecoin and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.