SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded 55.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. In the last seven days, SpectrumNetwork has traded down 41.6% against the US dollar. One SpectrumNetwork token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including EtherFlyer and Coinlim. SpectrumNetwork has a market cap of $2,332.00 and approximately $11,247.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,785.74 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $229.46 or 0.01946781 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $341.25 or 0.02895223 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.29 or 0.00808489 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.31 or 0.00791963 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00010785 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00051763 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $64.34 or 0.00545890 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00148088 BTC.
About SpectrumNetworkSPEC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 949,512,740 tokens. SpectrumNetwork’s official website is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com. The official message board for SpectrumNetwork is medium.com/@spectrumnetwork. The Reddit community for SpectrumNetwork is /r/SpectrumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SpectrumNetwork
SpectrumNetwork can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim and EtherFlyer. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpectrumNetwork should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SpectrumNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.