Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 22nd. One Vertcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.59 or 0.00005472 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, Bleutrade and Coinroom. Over the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded up 9.1% against the U.S. dollar. Vertcoin has a total market capitalization of $29.61 million and approximately $857,925.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10,821.74 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.95 or 0.02904761 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $142.21 or 0.01315766 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $492.46 or 0.04556356 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.33 or 0.01076308 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016954 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00085850 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $113.97 or 0.01054436 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.66 or 0.00283714 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Vertcoin Coin Profile
Vertcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 8th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 50,032,722 coins. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is /r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Vertcoin is vertcoin.org.
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitsane, YoBit, Poloniex, SouthXchange, QBTC, Trade By Trade, CryptoBridge, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit, Bittylicious, Bleutrade and Coinroom. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.