SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 23rd. SIBCoin has a market capitalization of $1.09 million and $4,811.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SIBCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0631 or 0.00001751 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last week, SIBCoin has traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,605.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $118.33 or 0.03283473 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $134.70 or 0.03737903 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.31 or 0.00896669 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.33 or 0.01257720 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00120781 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $52.82 or 0.01465746 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.42 or 0.00316988 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00027071 BTC.
SIBCoin ProfileSIBCoin (CRYPTO:SIB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. It launched on May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 17,315,181 coins. SIBCoin’s official website is sibcoin.money. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SIBCoin Coin Trading
SIBCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Cryptopia, Upbit, C-CEX, Bittrex and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.