Bitcore (BTX) traded up 0.54% versus US dollar in the last 24h interval ending 23:30 on August 17th EST. Bitcore currently has a total cap of $19,753,310 and its twenty four hour trading volume is about $279,722. During the seven day interval, Bitcore is -10.25% against the US dollar with a move of -1.01% in the last 60 minutes.
Let’s take a look at how the other coins have faired in the last day:
- Stox (STX) is currently trading at $0.09 against the US dollar, a 7.65 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for STX currently sits at 0.00001355 BTC.
- YOYOW (YOYOW) is currently trading at $0.03 against the US dollar, a 10.78 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for YOYOW currently sits at 0.00000404 BTC.
- Nuls (NULS) is currently trading at $1.58 against the US dollar, a 4.44 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for NULS currently sits at 0.00024307 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) is currently trading at $0.00 against the US dollar, a -5.56 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for LINDA currently sits at 0.00000016 BTC.
- SpankChain (SPANK) is currently trading at $0.05 against the US dollar, a -11.63 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for SPANK currently sits at 0.00000724 BTC.
- Revain (R) is currently trading at $0.14 against the US dollar, a 21.64 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for R currently sits at 0.00002073 BTC.
Bitcore has a maximum supply of exactly 15,677,085 coins. It was created on 23rd April, 2017.
Coming from CryptoCompare.com: “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Here’s some good links in case you choose to find out more concerning Bitcore:
BTX: For Traders
You can obtain BTX at exchanges like Novaexchange, CCEX, BitZ, TradeSatoshi, HitBTC, Cryptopia,
It is not always viable to buy cryptocurrencies including Bitcore instantly using USD. Market players wanting to find BTX may possibly need to first of all pick up Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange which has got US dollar currency trading pairs for instance Coinbase as well as GDAX. Buyers can then make use of this Bitcoin or Ethereum to invest in Bitcore using one of the trading exchanges we listed previously.