LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 88% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 17th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for about $0.0079 or 0.00000211 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 62.6% higher against the dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market capitalization of $8,108.00 and approximately $892.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00010639 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16,389.29 or 4.39830374 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00070828 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00001313 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About LiteCoin UltraLTCU is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.