Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, has announced plans to issue a table coin called Venus. The project will be a stable coin that is linked to international legal currencies such as the US dollar and the Pound, although each country issues Venus based on its own currency. In that sense, it’s very similar to Libra, which Facebook has announced and discussed.
What is Venus, the virtual currency of Binance? The project has not yet been technically backed up in the investigation phase and Binance is currently looking for a development partner. If Libra is to aim for “global reach,” Venus intends to be localized and localized.
There are many similarities even though the expression is different. On August 19, 2019, the company said, “Binance is seeking to build new alliances and alliances with governments, general companies, technology companies, and other virtual currency companies.
The project will be involved in a larger blockchain ecosystem and will empower developed and developing countries to promote the spread of new currencies.”
Competition with Libra is not intended? Changpeng Zhao, Chief Executive Officer of Changpeng Zhao, Bainance, said in a statement that the project was not intended to compete with Facebook’s virtual currency Libra. The project is scheduled to be ported on to binance chain, which has just started in April 2019.
The Binance Chain has already ported the Binans Coin (BNB).
In addition, there are two types of stable coins on the Binance chain: BTCB linked to Bitcoin (BTC) and BGBP linked to the British pound.
At the start of this project, Binance will provide partners with full technical support, a compliance risk management system, a multi-dimensional cooperative network for building Venus, and regulatory requirements.
Stretable coins like Venus bring new digital economy Venus, like Libra, is intended to revolutionize the traditional financial system, which refuses to accept poor people who do not have bank accounts that use legal currency. Yi He, the co-founder of Bainance, said, “We are in the near future and in the long term as a momentum for stable coins to replace traditional legal currencies around the world.
We believe that it will bring new stable digital economic standards.” Earlier this month, Walmart, the world’s largest supermarket chain, also plans to enter the same market as Facebook and Vinance. It has been reported that a patent for a stable coin linked to us dollars has been filed.
As at 2019-08-28 average Bitcoin Cash price is 291.74078445 USD, 0.03000457 BTC, 1.69252319 ETH.
It’s noteworthy that is issued into circulation Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin Cash average change within 24 hour is -5.44 against USD, -0.99 against BTC, 2.9 against ETH. Weekly report: -3.4 against USD, 1.09 against BTC, 4.51 against ETH. Monthly report: -4.28 against USD, -6.23 against BTC, 16.34 against ETH.
In this regard, 24 hour trading volume is 932822411.02091000 USD or 95937.68448183 BTC. At the same time Bitcoin Cash market capitalization is 5243358510 USD or $539261 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash BCH/BTC on bitFlyer exchange is 297.23. The trading volume on bitFlyer is 709.50.
At the same time Bitcoin Cash BCH/KRW on Bithumb exchange is 290.61. The trading volume on Bithumb is 2956438.00.
Bitcoin Cash BCH/MXN on Bitso exchange is 295.72. The trading volume on Bitso is 32690.00.
Bitcoin Cash BCH/USD on Bitstamp exchange is 289.73. The trading volume on Bitstamp is 1664102.00.
Bitcoin Cash BCH/BTC on Bittrex exchange is 291.15. The trading volume on Bittrex is 588757.00.
Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 28th. During the last seven days, Zilliqa has traded 12.6% higher against the dollar. One Zilliqa token can currently be bought for about $0.0080 or 0.00000079 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Kyber Network, Zebpay and Upbit. Zilliqa has a market capitalization of $69.61 million and $7.99 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002624 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009833 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.40 or 0.00249490 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $133.10 or 0.01307192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00020306 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00093448 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000403 BTC.
About ZilliqaZilliqa’s genesis date was November 6th, 2017. Zilliqa’s total supply is 12,533,042,435 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,687,360,058 tokens. Zilliqa’s official Twitter account is @zilliqa. Zilliqa’s official website is www.zilliqa.com. The Reddit community for Zilliqa is /r/zilliqa and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OTCBTC, Tokenomy, FCoin, DEx.top, BitForex, Ethfinex, OKEx, Kyber Network, AirSwap, Bitbns, Upbit, DragonEX, WazirX, Bithumb, Kucoin, Koinex, IDEX, Hotbit, Binance, Coinhub, Gate.io, DDEX, Zebpay, OOOBTC, BiteBTC, UEX, GOPAX, HitBTC, Korbit, Huobi and Coinone. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilliqa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 27th. PotCoin has a market capitalization of $1.77 million and approximately $1,245.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, PotCoin has traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One PotCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000078 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Tux Exchange and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,183.36 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $188.77 or 0.01854206 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $308.37 or 0.03029022 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.41 or 0.00721045 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $78.79 or 0.00773904 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011678 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00070606 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $50.19 or 0.00493042 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00007761 BTC.
About PotCoinPotCoin (POT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. It launched on January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 222,659,593 coins. The official message board for PotCoin is steemit.com/@potcoin. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. PotCoin’s official website is www.potcoin.com.
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade, CoinExchange and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.