Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 26th. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0149 or 0.00000403 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, Braziliex and SouthXchange. Litecoin Cash has a total market cap of $9.04 million and approximately $45,299.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded down 7.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $104.57 or 0.02828695 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008624 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003362 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00017623 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000257 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Coin ProfileLitecoin Cash (CRYPTO:LCC) is a coin. Its genesis date was February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 607,073,457 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Braziliex, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Mercatox, Exrates and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.