Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. Kin has a total market cap of $41.34 million and $2.68 million worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, COSS, Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. During the last seven days, Kin has traded 11.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006932 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.10 or 0.00369257 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002497 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019406 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.58 or 0.01654322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00250922 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005807 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00001030 BTC.
Kin Token Profile
Kin was first traded on May 25th, 2017. Kin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 756,097,560,976 tokens. Kin’s official message board is medium.com/kinfoundation. Kin’s official website is kinecosystem.org. Kin’s official Twitter account is @kin_foundation. The Reddit community for Kin is /r/KinFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, YoBit, HitBTC, DDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Mercatox, COSS, Bancor Network, Fatbtc, CoinFalcon, IDEX, Stellarport, OTCBTC and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.