Gemini Dollar (CURRENCY:GUSD) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. Gemini Dollar has a total market capitalization of $91.22 million and approximately $140.52 million worth of Gemini Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Gemini Dollar has traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar. One Gemini Dollar token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00028033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, The Rock Trading, HitBTC and Bibox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028409 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002895 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.44 or 0.02113272 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00184294 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00212438 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028361 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00467363 BTC.
Gemini Dollar ProfileGemini Dollar’s genesis date was September 9th, 2018. Gemini Dollar’s total supply is 91,148,180 tokens. Gemini Dollar’s official website is gemini.com/dollar. The official message board for Gemini Dollar is gemini.com/blog. Gemini Dollar’s official Twitter account is @GeminiDotCom. The Reddit community for Gemini Dollar is /r/Gemini and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Gemini Dollar
Gemini Dollar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: The Rock Trading, Bibox, DEx.top and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gemini Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gemini Dollar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gemini Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gemini Dollar Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gemini Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.