Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 5th. Litecoin Cash has a total market cap of $6.39 million and approximately $44,021.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded 6.1% higher against the US dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0106 or 0.00000290 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Exrates and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.99 or 0.02571499 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010488 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004976 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000333 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Coin Profile
Litecoin Cash is a coin. Its launch date was February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 602,884,957 coins. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. The official website for Litecoin Cash is litecoinca.sh.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, YoBit, Exrates, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Mercatox, Trade Satoshi and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.