Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 20th. In the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded 3.4% higher against the dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.0104 or 0.00000281 BTC on exchanges including Braziliex, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. Litecoin Cash has a market capitalization of $6.24 million and approximately $38,801.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $94.97 or 0.02582502 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010440 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004962 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000373 BTC.
Litecoin Cash ProfileLitecoin Cash (LCC) is a coin. Its genesis date was February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 602,833,457 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork.
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Braziliex, HitBTC, Mercatox, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, SouthXchange and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.