Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. Stellar has a market capitalization of $2.03 billion and approximately $98.05 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stellar coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00002909 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Exrates, CEX.IO and Bitfinex. Over the last week, Stellar has traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009093 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027924 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $82.35 or 0.02252267 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00164090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.81 or 0.00213578 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027689 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027641 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000556 BTC.
Stellar was first traded on July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 104,622,670,393 coins and its circulating supply is 19,126,368,743 coins. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. Stellar’s official message board is stellarcommunity.org. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OTCBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, CEX.IO, Liquid, Stronghold, Upbit, Bittrex, Binance, ZB.COM, BitMart, Kuna, ABCC, Ovis, C2CX, Kryptono, OKEx, Vebitcoin, CoinEgg, Koineks, Bitbns, Koinex, Huobi, Indodax, Cryptomate, Kucoin, Exrates, CryptoMarket, Gate.io, Kraken, Sistemkoin, RippleFox, Bitfinex, GOPAX, Poloniex, Stellarport, Exmo and BCEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.