Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 4th. During the last week, Stellar has traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a total market cap of $2.05 billion and $99.79 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00002909 BTC on exchanges including Ovis, Kryptono, CryptoMarket and GOPAX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009071 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.12 or 0.02229006 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00161733 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00215093 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027535 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027550 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000552 BTC.
Stellar’s launch date was July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 104,622,670,393 coins and its circulating supply is 19,126,368,743 coins. The official message board for Stellar is stellarcommunity.org. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koineks, Koinex, HitBTC, Liquid, C2CX, Huobi, Gate.io, RippleFox, Kraken, Stellarport, Upbit, Exrates, Cryptomate, Exmo, BitMart, Vebitcoin, OTCBTC, Indodax, ABCC, ZB.COM, OKEx, GOPAX, Sistemkoin, CEX.IO, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bitbns, BCEX, Kuna, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Poloniex, CryptoMarket, Kryptono, Ovis, Kucoin, Stronghold and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Stellar Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Stellar and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.