Artificial intelligence (AI) is a game-changing technology of the 21st century, promising to deliver some of the most significant and disruptive innovations. From autonomous driving vehicles to robotic assistants and automated disease diagnosis, the AI revolution is shaping the world and how people live and work. This will undoubtedly demand a new breed of talent and offer myriad opportunities for professionals who want to pursue a career in AI research and development. Indeed, AI has a learning curve, but succeeding in this field requires the investment of time.
While AI has become a sought-after career in the modern-day technology industry, the average salary of an Artificial Intelligence professional in India in September 2020 is INR 5,09,145.
Let’s have a look at top AI job opportunities and prepare to apply in September 2020.
Job Role: Principal AI/ML Specialist
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, constantly challenge the norm, and looking for better solutions? And do you have a Lean Startup mentality with a good imagination and startup commercial acumen? Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL) is looking for an outstanding Software Development Engineer to join the India Prototyping Team to support its rapidly growing and dynamic business. As part of an agile digital development team, the selected candidates will support AWS customers to develop prototypes specific to their articulated strategic vision for new products and services.
• Experience on AWS Sagemaker and experience running ML models for Edge computations
• Experience in Data Science
• Experience building and operating scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems
• Experience developing storage software with knowledge of storage protocols and file system architecture
• Familiar with building secure software using modern security principles
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
Along with 7+ years of professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery; Proficiency in Machine Learning: training and retraining systems, multiple frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet), deep learning-based approaches; and Proficiency in a modern programming language such as C#, Java, or Python, and more will be advantageous. Apply here.v
Job Role: Senior Cloud AI Platform Engineer
NVIDIA is seeking outstanding software engineers to expand the AI Platform team. As part of a team member, candidates will work with a group of hardworking software engineers from different backgrounds like gaming, deep learning, applications, system development, and hardware design distributed across the world. The selected candidates will be responsible for deploying the latest deep learning technologies to bring real-time AI to gamers, streamers, and creators, working with industry leaders to deploy the latest DL features to the largest clouds. They will also work with leading cloud providers and companies looking to deploy NVIDIA’s state-of-the-art AI features into their cloud running on NVIDIA hardware and software.
• Deep understanding of cloud design in the areas of virtualization (i.e., AWS) and global infrastructure and distributed systems
• Experience with Deep Learning frameworks like TensorFlow or Keras
• Experience with the core AWS services
• Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
• Demonstrated experience developing highly optimized code
• Familiarity with the latest security methodologies for writing secure code.
• Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
• Working experience with the Windows platform, User Mode Drivers, DirectX, OpenGL, or other rendering API
In addition to these, candidates require to have a BS or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar field; 5+ years of industry experience (or equivalent) in system programming, gaming, or related field, and experience with languages like Python and Perl, and more. Apply here.
Job Role: Associate Partner -AI & Analytics LT00
As businesses, governments, and communities become more data-driven in their decision making and business operations, demand on the new and innovative AI and Analytics related capabilities are exponentially growing. As a trusted advisor to the Chief Analytics Officer and various CXOs (Marketing, Risk, Digital), candidates for this role will build a compelling value proposition for flexible and futuristic Analytics-driven insights and solutions. They will partner with sector teams, global markets team, and all IBM brands to sense, originate, qualify opportunities, and pursue the deals to closure. They will also create new Analytics and AI opportunities in partnership with Global Markets, Sectors, and IBM Brands.
• Someone who has traversed the Analytics &AI value chain, having moved the clients from data to insights.
• Deep expertise in applying Analytics for two or more industries (BFSI, Manufacturing, Distribution, Electronics, Oil&Gas, etc.)
• In-depth understanding of AI tools across Machine Learning, Intelligent Automation, Conversation Intelligence and how they all come together to build AI ecosystem
• Worked in a third-party consulting, service, technology organization for a fair share of the career.
• Consulted clients on the aspiration to make them information led decision making business.
• Hands-on expertise in developing and implementing predictive models (statistical and machine learning) for large enterprises, and more.
Candidates will also be required to have the ability to run multiple and disparate client conversations, opportunity pursuits, and handle the execution of dynamic practice agenda. They will advise clients in the planning, design, management, execution, and reporting of the core components for big data offerings. Apply here.
Job Role: Software Engineer
The .Net Application Developer at APEX Analytix will be responsible for the development of internal- and external-facing products written in Microsoft’s .Net Framework. The candidates for this position will maintain and implement new functionality in applications written in .Net that make use of SQL Server, including stored procedures and SQL Reporting Services. Experience with Microsoft’s SQL Server 2012 or later is a must. The developer will work on a team of developers with similar complementary skills and will be required to meet deadlines while delivering quality code.
• 1+ years of experience in application, database, and middle-tier component design
• 1+ years of experience in .Net Development (C#)
• MVC6 Frameworks
• Experience with basic Development Patterns
• Strong OO fundamentals and expertise
• Experience developing applications on Windows Server environments
• Experience working with Agile Development methodologies
Ability to juggle multiple projects and course-correct as business drivers change, strong SQL skills. Prior experience and usage of Entity Framework 6.0 or later, and more are a must. Apply here.
Job Role: Product Manager – Azure / AI / ML / Office
ConvergePoint is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Houston, TX. The company is looking for product managers in Chennai to drive all aspects of the product life cycle. Potential candidates will be responsible for connecting with customers and gathering feedback. They will require to manage the product roadmap and the entire product lifecycle.
• Familiarity with the latest cloud technology software trends and platforms
• Perform preliminary investigation and detailed analysis of product requirements as provided by Product Management.
• Work with Development / QA Leads, internal and external customers to elaborate and validate business and functional requirements.
• Create concise requirements documentation, including mock-ups of UI’s.
• Define acceptance criteria with the Product Manager and the development team.
Moreover, candidates must have a minimum of 4 years in the software industry, with leadership and customer-facing roles. They also must have an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related field required from a reputed college and an MBA from a reputed Business School. Apply here.