XEL (CURRENCY:XEL) traded up 21% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 23rd. One XEL coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0342 or 0.00000320 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. Over the last seven days, XEL has traded 24.6% higher against the dollar. XEL has a total market cap of $3.14 million and $51,590.00 worth of XEL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00055040 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006061 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001707 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000109 BTC.
XEL ProfileXEL (XEL) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 8th, 2017. XEL’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 91,676,277 coins. The official website for XEL is xel.org. XEL’s official Twitter account is @elastic_coin. The Reddit community for XEL is /r/XEL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
XEL Coin Trading
XEL can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XEL directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XEL should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XEL using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XEL Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XEL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.