Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 22nd. Over the last seven days, Bitcore has traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcore has a market cap of $12.97 million and $11,859.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcore coin can currently be bought for about $0.76 or 0.00007031 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, HitBTC and QBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,788.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.39 or 0.02909394 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $142.13 or 0.01319486 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $478.09 or 0.04438353 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $115.19 or 0.01068993 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00017074 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00085520 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.18 or 0.01060010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.66 or 0.00284661 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
BTX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 17,674,850 coins and its circulating supply is 17,123,890 coins. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcore’s official website is bitcore.cc.
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Exrates, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, QBTC and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.