Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 4th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for about $4.53 or 0.00123217 BTC on popular exchanges including Kraken, QBTC, Coinhub and Coinut. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded 13.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $487.29 million and approximately $123.48 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.38 or 0.03488317 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000641 BTC.
About Ethereum ClassicEthereum Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 107,454,748 coins. Ethereum Classic’s official message board is forum.ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Classic’s official website is ethereumclassic.org.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, CoinExchange, Coinsuper, BTC Trade UA, FCoin, Bitbns, YoBit, OKCoin International, Exmo, Binance, Kucoin, C2CX, Coinone, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, Bittrex, Kraken, Ovis, BitForex, LBank, CoinEx, CPDAX, HBUS, BigONE, Gate.io, Coinnest, BCEX, BTC-Alpha, ChaoEX, Poloniex, BtcTrade.im, CoinBene, BTC Markets, Coinut, Koineks, Cryptopia, Crex24, RightBTC, Gatehub, Bitfinex, Korbit, Instant Bitex, Coinhub, Huobi, Bithumb, QBTC, CoinEgg, CoinTiger, Liquid, Coinroom, C-CEX, ABCC, Coinbase Pro, Bit-Z, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Bibox, Exrates, Bitsane, EXX, Upbit and Cryptomate. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.