Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 22nd. One Zcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $13.33 or 0.00123735 BTC on popular exchanges including Indodax, Bittrex, Coinroom and Upbit. Zcoin has a market cap of $103.59 million and approximately $5.18 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Zcoin has traded 14.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,788.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $313.39 or 0.02909394 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $142.13 or 0.01319486 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $478.09 or 0.04438353 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.19 or 0.01068993 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00017074 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00085520 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $114.18 or 0.01060010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.66 or 0.00284661 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Zcoin (CRYPTO:XZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Zcoin’s total supply is 21,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,769,243 coins. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zcoin’s official website is zcoin.io. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, TDAX, Huobi, Coinroom, QBTC, Koinex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Indodax, Binance and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.