SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 27th. Over the last week, SolarCoin has traded up 1.1% against the dollar. One SolarCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0258 or 0.00000253 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, Bittrex and Lykke Exchange. SolarCoin has a total market cap of $1.43 million and $2,086.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.41 or 0.00721045 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011678 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000835 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013891 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000255 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
SolarCoin (SLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,782,475 coins and its circulating supply is 55,501,648 coins. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.