Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, BCEX, Exmo and Crex24. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $239.92 million and $12.60 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.11 or 0.01451369 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002579 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00020825 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0996 or 0.00002530 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00001482 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00001881 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00002536 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00002411 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin ProfileDogecoin (CRYPTO:DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 118,654,589,130 coins. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittylicious, Gate.io, Graviex, Bittrex, BX Thailand, ZB.COM, Livecoin, Mercatox, BitFlip, Cryptomate, Sistemkoin, QBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Bleutrade, Instant Bitex, Bitbns, Tripe Dice Exchange, CoinExchange, Coindeal, CoinEx, BtcTrade.im, Stocks.Exchange, Koineks, HitBTC, CoinFalcon, Exrates, Tidex, Crex24, Ovis, Exmo, Kraken, FreiExchange, BiteBTC, cfinex, Fatbtc, Cryptopia, Cryptohub, SouthXchange, Bitsane, Poloniex, BTC Trade UA, C-Patex, LiteBit.eu, Coinsquare, CoinEgg, Bits Blockchain, Coinbe, Tux Exchange, Trade Satoshi, BCEX, Novaexchange, Upbit, Bit-Z, Indodax and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.