USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 9th. In the last seven days, USD Coin has traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar. USD Coin has a total market cap of $325.98 million and approximately $136.12 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One USD Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00016270 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, CoinEx, CPDAX and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $170.90 or 0.02765629 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00090389 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00026852 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010562 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006272 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001809 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
USD Coin Profile
USD Coin is a token. It launched on May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 324,976,513 tokens and its circulating supply is 324,230,336 tokens. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io. The official message board for USD Coin is medium.com/centre-blog. The official website for USD Coin is www.centre.io/usdc.
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Hotbit, Coinbase Pro, SouthXchange, CPDAX, Crex24, OKEx, Kucoin, CoinEx, Korbit, LATOKEN, Poloniex and Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.