Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 29th. One Ethereum Cash token can now be bought for $0.0077 or 0.00000216 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Ethereum Cash has traded 16% lower against the dollar. Ethereum Cash has a total market cap of $108,818.00 and $63.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008981 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002905 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $74.77 or 0.02091942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.48 or 0.00181357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.61 or 0.00212820 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028253 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.72 or 0.00467768 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Token Profile
Ethereum Cash launched on October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. The official website for Ethereum Cash is www.ethereumcash.technology. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_.
Ethereum Cash Token Trading
Ethereum Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.