Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $464.26 million and $205.07 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $4.26 or 0.00109706 BTC on major exchanges including Bithumb, Cryptopia, Instant Bitex and BTC Trade UA. Over the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded up 2.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $133.88 or 0.03445022 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00006672 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
ETC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 108,893,307 coins. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official message board is forum.ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX, BtcTrade.im, Kucoin, Indodax, C-CEX, Koineks, BTC Markets, RightBTC, Cryptomate, CoinEx, CoinBene, Gatehub, BTC-Alpha, Liquid, Coinnest, Bithumb, Coinsuper, CoinExchange, Gate.io, Huobi, Upbit, FCoin, Coinut, YoBit, Exrates, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bitfinex, QBTC, CPDAX, LiteBit.eu, BitForex, Ovis, CoinEgg, EXX, BCEX, Stocks.Exchange, BTC Trade UA, Bitsane, ABCC, Crex24, Coinroom, HitBTC, Instant Bitex, Bit-Z, Poloniex, Exmo, Coinone, Binance, BigONE, Bibox, OKEx, OKCoin International, Bitbns, HBUS, Korbit, CoinTiger, Coinbase Pro, ChaoEX, Kraken, LBank, ZB.COM and Coinhub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.