EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 30th. In the last seven days, EOS has traded down 11.1% against the U.S. dollar. One EOS token can currently be purchased for $6.19 or 0.00087836 BTC on popular exchanges including CoolCoin, BigONE, Bithumb and ZB.COM. EOS has a total market cap of $4.71 billion and approximately $467.26 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00028794 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00009504 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00001312 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000914 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006440 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EOS Token ProfileEOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 1st, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,331,056 tokens. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EOS is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper. “
EOS Token Trading
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, CoolCoin, Livecoin, Mercatox, Binance, ChaoEX, BtcTrade.im, BigONE, Kucoin, OEX, OKEx, Liqui, EtherDelta, Huobi, Bit-Z, Bithumb, COSS, EXX, HitBTC, Kraken, OpenLedger DEX, Exrates, Gate.io, Coinrail, YoBit, Tidex, IDEX, Bibox, ZB.COM and Cobinhood. It is not currently possible to buy EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.