Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 10th. In the last seven days, Litecoin has traded up 3.6% against the dollar. One Litecoin coin can now be purchased for about $70.88 or 0.00689697 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithesap, Gatecoin, Coinone and Bittylicious. Litecoin has a total market cap of $4.48 billion and approximately $2.85 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010269 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00023879 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000574 BTC.
Litecoin Coin ProfileLitecoin (LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 63,224,317 coins. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com. The official message board for Litecoin is litecointalk.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, BtcTurk, Exmo, Cobinhood, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Koinim, Negocie Coins, ChaoEX, Gate.io, Coinroom, BigONE, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Liqui, CoinTiger, Exrates, LakeBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Bitbns, xBTCe, Braziliex, Tripe Dice Exchange, COSS, Iquant, YoBit, Lykke Exchange, Fatbtc, ZB.COM, Coindeal, C-CEX, TDAX, CoinEgg, Livecoin, Korbit, Trade Satoshi, Coinut, Bitsane, Mercado Bitcoin, Bithumb, BiteBTC, WEX, B2BX, Indodax, Coinbe, TOPBTC, OKEx, Buda, OTCBTC, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, BitMarket, C2CX, Bitso, Bits Blockchain, LBank, Upbit, Koinex, Kraken, Coinsuper, DOBI trade, LocalTrade, BX Thailand, BCEX, Nanex, Instant Bitex, IDCM, CoinBene, OKCoin.cn, Kucoin, Independent Reserve, Bitstamp, Bibox, Sistemkoin, CoinEx, Bitbank, QBTC, Crex24, Ovis, DragonEX, OKCoin International, HBUS, DSX, Graviex, WazirX, CPDAX, Coinbase Pro, GOPAX, Stellarport, Liquid, Zebpay, Bittylicious, Kuna, Bitlish, Huobi, Koineks, Coinone, BTC Markets, Vebitcoin, Trade By Trade, Binance, CryptoBridge, QuadrigaCX, Altcoin Trader, Bitfinex, LiteBit.eu, EXX, Mercatox, Cryptomate, Gatecoin, BitFlip, Covesting, FCoin, TradeOgre, HitBTC, BTC Trade UA, BitcoinTrade, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bitmaszyna, ABCC, BitForex, MBAex, CoinsBank, Cryptopia, Cryptohub, Bitinka, RightBTC, BL3P, C-Patex, Bithesap, BTCC, BitBay, BtcTrade.im, Bit-Z, BTC-Alpha, Coinsquare, DigiFinex and Poloniex. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.