Purely Polished is a platform to book on-demand beauty and wellness treatments to have in the comfort of your home, by trained and trusted mobile beauty and wellness professionals. We launched in 2016 and since then we have scaled across Australia, offer 7 different service categories from Hair, Makeup, Nails to Facials, Massages, Waxing and more, worked with celebrities and over 250 exciting brands such as L’Oreal, Atlassian, Canva, Westpac and more.
We are now seeking a creative, dynamic and motivated Marketing Coordinator to be the primary contributor to the overall success of our marketing strategy. As we continue to scale the start-up, we’re looking for an ambitious individual, who is motivated by challenge, has an entrepreneurial mindset and is looking for professional growth. In this role, you will plan, oversee, coordinate, and participate in the development of marketing strategies for all parts of the business which include our at-home and corporate clients as well as our community of beauty and wellness professionals. This person will manage the development of new marketing initiatives consistent with the company’s strategic growth objectives and take the brand to the next level.
- Manage online content and overall online presence including our website and social media platforms whilst ensuring consistency with brand voice and engaging our community
- Assist in the development of a marketing strategy in conjunction with the company’s strategic goals
- Manage and create content, both visual and written, for social media platforms, blogs, email marketing campaigns and general communication
- Create, maintain and analyse marketing campaigns to target specific audiences
- Review analytics to determine relevant metrics, set goals and evaluate progress
- Seek PR, influencer marketing and collaboration opportunities
- Assist and liaise with external agencies to coordinate and implement digital marketing campaigns across social media and digital platforms
- Monitor the media for beauty and wellness trends and topics
You will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Adobe suite (Photoshop and InDesign) and MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus
- Experience managing Social Media platforms
- Strong design skills and graphic aptitude
- Ability to multitask, and complete multiple proposals and marketing initiatives with tight deadlines
- Detailed oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative mindset and outgoing personality
- Knowledge of marketing principles
- Ability to lead tasks successfully to completion, working independently as well as part of a team.
**Please note the role is part time (14-21 hours p/w) and will be remote initially, until we return to our offices late this year or early next year