With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $9 billion in revenues (2018). We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
Department and Team
The Ecommerce team is responsible for managing the European owned-and-operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the Ecommerce business end-to-end. Both brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years.
The team is 115+ people strong and will expand significantly by the end of the year. Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled professionals from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in.
As the own-and-operated Ecommerce business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecommerce expansion.
We are currently working to build a strong Ecommerce Analytics team in order to provide business with actionable insights to be able to make swift decisions, stay ahead of competitors and continue growing the business.
As Senior Manager, Analytics you will lead and coach a team of Web Analysts whose role is to enable stakeholders to measure their commercial performance and to provide them with clear dashboards and reports. We are looking for a hands on approach – a commercial manager who immerses themselves in the day to day of analytics and with a keen interest in the business. The role of the team is to challenge and educate business owners to have a data driven approach, ask the right questions and act upon data insights. In order to achieve this, the team is responsible for collecting and integrating data, ensuring data sanity and data complete availability. In addition, it assists with data integration related projects when necessary and implements tracking and tagging to create a complete dataset. In this role, you will help to drive the work of the analytics team and provide business owners with high impact, timely reports & analysis.
- Manage, coach and develop a team of accomplished Web Analysts
- Be the go-to person for analytics requests from key stakeholders across the organization
- Organize and allocate tasks across team members to provide the business with fast and high quality analysis
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on, plan & prioritize backlog
- Generate reports/analyses and dashboards providing insights and recommendations based on data across the channels and be the sounding board for analysis produced by other team members
- Help improve data maturity throughout the department: ensure data integrity & documentation of tracking standards and assist users in adopting best practices
- Own KPI framework and ensure business alignment on target setting
- Lead digital analytic projects to enable more data driven decision making and personalised experiences for our customers
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 4-6 years’ experience in team management, preferably in an Ecommerce environment
- 5+ web/data analytics experience using Google & Adobe analytics, SQL, Big Query, R
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Data Studio…) and building reporting frameworks and dashboards
- University degree from a leading business school/ university
- SQL, SAP BW experience
- Google Big Query, R and Python experience is a big plus
- Business-level English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation capabilities
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Results driven and people focused
- Strong commercial focus
- Self-starter, fast learner, and strong team player
- Previous experience in fashion / lifestyle Ecommerce is a plus
- SAP BW, Python, database management experience
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People’s Place Gym and People’s Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!